Competition T&Cs – NU YU Beauty Competition 05/04/2019 – 19/04/2019
1. The promoter is: Belle Vie Media, 14 Leckhampton Place, Cheltenham, GL53 0FA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Belle Vie Media and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. Closing date for entry will be 19/04/2019 After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
LIKE the Mummy Magazine Facebook Page or Follow @mummymagazine on Instagram and comment NU YU in the ‘Comments’ section of the competition posts.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: Win 1hr 25 min treatment with Nu Yu Beauty, Cheltenham. the winner can choose one of the following options - Hot Stones, Deep Tissue, Healing Hands or Aromatherapy Massage or the Holistic Heaven or Pregnancy Indulgence Treatments. The prize can be redeemed with Nu Yu Beauty only at their Cheltenham locations- Barefaced Aesthetics and Neals Yard only.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The winner will be chosen on 20/04/2019
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The results may be published on this website, Mummy Magazine Facebook and Instagram platforms and/or in Cotswold Mummy and Wiltshire Mummy magazines. We reserve the right to report details of competition winners, to take photographs (or other visual media) and to publish such media.
18. The prize must be taken as offered with no alternative. In the event that the prize cannot be supplied no liability will attach to Belle Vie Media.
19. Entry into any competition does not give rise to any binding agreement between the parties.
20. When prizes are supplied by third parties we are acting as their agents and as such we exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury you may suffer as a result of any Competition.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Terms & Conditions - Cotswold and Wiltshire Mummy Cover Star Competition 09/04/2019 - 10/05/2019. NOW EXTENDED TO 24/05/2019
1. The Promoter of the prize draw is Belle Vie Media, 14 Leckhampton Place, Cheltenham, GL53 0FA.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except:
a) employees of the Promoter;
b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b).
3. Participants must have a Facebook or Instagram account to be eligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. All entries to the competition must be submitted via email -
6. To enter the competition each participant must comply fully with the entry instructions stated on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
7. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
9. Entering the competition is also an acknowledgement that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
10. The opening date for entries to the competition is 09/04/2019 The closing date for entries to the competition is 24/05/2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid or accepted.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind or for any other reason.
12. A winner will be chosen within 14 working days of the closing date (“Draw Date”) 24/05/2019.
13. The winner will be notified via their Facebook account within 14 days of the Draw Date.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
18. The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
19. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence regarding the Promoter’s decision will be entered into.
20. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. The name of the winner of the competition will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook Page & Instagram profile.
24. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and may use your personal details for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
25. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you in the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition only insofar as required for the fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. In entering the competition, you confirm that:
a) all images that are submitted as part of a competition entry are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third party rights;
b) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images;
c) Where images, text or other content is quoted or reproduced, this must be credited and the entrant(s) must have permission (where appropriate) to use this content. Entrants must have obtained permission of any people featured in their entries (or their parent/guardians if children under 18 are featured). Entrants must not have breached any laws in preparing or submitting their entries.
d) you will provide evidence of any required consents at the Promoter’s request, or risk being disqualified from the competition.
e) The Promoter does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
27. In entering the competition, you agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website (https://www.mummymagazine.co.uk) and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
28. The competition will be governed by English law and participants of the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.